Links, tools and gadgets

Thursday, January 09, 2020

TV - The Good Place - Chapter 45 - A Chip Driver Mystery


Previous -- Next -- Index

The Good Place
Chapter 45 - A Chip Driver Mystery
Season 4, Episode 6
October 31, 2019

I liked all the bits with Michael talking to Bad Janet in the void.

But the more I watch it the less I like this episode overall. Brent is just so unlikable, and really John and Simone aren't that much better. I guess that's kind of the point of them, but it's a jarring contrast to the rest of the show. And it's kind of weird to see Chidi punch someone. I guess the whole think was needed to set up Bad Janet and the manifesto, but I think it could have been done better.

"Simone was very mean to me. Maybe even a little racist." Maximum Brent.

Podcast has Marc talking with Ben Koldyke (Brent), writer Lizzy Pace, and director Steve Day

Previous -- Next -- Index

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weblog by BobH [bobh1970 at gmail dot com]