Links, tools and gadgets

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Hey, Joe Kubert has yet another new book coming out...

Stan Sakai gives us a look at some of the work that went into the upcoming Usagi plush toy.

And if you bought THE ART OF DITKO and found one of the stories really took a weird turn in the middle, you'll want to read this. Sloppy.

Upcoming comic of interest:
DONG XOAI VIETNAM 1965 hardcover
A brand new 200 page war comic from Joe Kubert. Sign me up. Oh, and that reminds me, I never did get his JEW GANGSTER book.  Looking around now, I think I was waiting for a softcover version that was on the schedule but never actually came out, so I guess I'll track down the hardcover.

ISBN-10: 1401221424
ISBN-13: 978-1401221423
Diamond JAN100309

And now, entirely unrelated, to prove goofy Batman covers didn't end with the "new look" in the mid-1960s...



Hm, I see this has been reprinted in a couple of SHOWCASE PRESENTS volumes I haven't picked up yet. I need to get caught up on those, although really, the stories never do justice to the covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weblog by BobH [bobh1970 at gmail dot com]