Links, tools and gadgets

Saturday, December 14, 2019

TV - The Good Place - Chapter 22 - Leap to Faith


Previous -- Next -- Index

The Good Place
Chapter 22 - Leap to Faith
Season 2, Episode 9
January 4, 2018

Shawn and Michael pick up where the previous episode left off, and I'll admit the first time I saw it I thought that they really were going to have Michael flip back to evil. I guess I'm just gullible that way...

Janet drunk on "mag-e-nets" is enjoyable, especially with the payoff later in the episode.

This had what is probably my favourite Tahani name drop: "Sure, Ben Affleck told me he'd matured as an artist after he directed Argo, but then, right on schedule, it was, 'Guess what, Tahani, I'm gonna be Batman'."

Also my favourite fake(?) britishism: "... has flipped on us like a ten-stone griddle chip. It's a large pancake. Come on, people, you can get these from context."

The comedy roast was invented in the Bad Place? That checks out.



Drunk Janet at the party. "Something something Vicky something something. Can I braid your hair?"

"Normally I would love hearing a man tell a woman she's crazy". You can tell how much the writers like scripting for the demons.

"Maximum Derek"



Podcast episode is Marc (he plays Shawn) interviewing Ted Danson (he plays Sam Malone) and editor Eric Kissack. Ted's calling in from vacation and sounds really mellow and relaxed. A lot of detail on the post-production side of things.

Previous -- Next -- Index

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weblog by BobH [bobh1970 at gmail dot com]