Links, tools and gadgets

Sunday, December 29, 2019

TV - The Good Place - Chapter 29 - The Brainy Bunch


Previous -- Next -- Index

The Good Place
Chapter 29 - The Brainy Bunch
Season 3, Episode 3
October 4, 2018

Man, over-eager friendly Trever is even worse than evil Trevor. I could have happily gone the rest of my life without knowing the expression "dank memes".

Jason trying to get super-powers from a irradiated spider.

Michael and Trevor both not getting how to do the "Dick Tracy called..." thing is great.

An American writers room idea of what an American-themed restaurant in Australia would be like. That "Manifest Destiny package" is a steal at $30.

Janet dealing with not having her powers cracks me up. "I will go physically pick those up, I guess, and then walk them back here with my feet."

Sad to say I also wonder if we'll get a new SPACEBALLS with all these new STAR WARS movies...

Great confrontation with the Judge on the bridge. Did not see Trevor being casually tossed off like that coming.

"I mean, because of you, Byron Allen owns the Weather Channel now."
"Is that bad?"
"I don't know, but it's weird, man."

Podcast this time is Marc Evan Jackson in conversation with Kirby Howell-Baptiste (she plays Simone) and writer Dan Schofield. Talk of casting, watching incomplete versions of the episodes before the effects are done and more.

Previous -- Next -- Index

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weblog by BobH [bobh1970 at gmail dot com]